Saturday, April 5, 2008

Favourite Photo Friday (on Saturday)

Yay!!! It is time for my Favourite Photo Friday (on Saturday)... this is the brainchild of the well travelled Julie, aka Tangent Woman..

I magically acquired a rather large cardboard box.. As soon as this Wonderful, extaordinarily versatile item came into my possession.. I raced to my daughter's and presented said box to Miss Amy..














"Does it pass the taste test Seven?"



















"Yay!!!!! Thank you Nanny....."

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Perfect capture!
What a fun nanny you are.

Marylin said...

Looks like Amy's having a great time there! :)

Anonymous said...

aww..

looks like alot of fun.. :)

Amy seems to be having a ball..

seven has grown a fair bit..

Taz

Anonymous said...

why isn't seven bouncing on the box as well?

Unknown said...

One of those fast movin' kids there, huh? And Veronica wants more?

Kellan said...

How cute - how fun!! Hope you are having a good weekend, Kim - see you soon! Kellan

Veronica Foale said...

To Bsouth, Seven ended up bouncing for hours with Amy.

She moves so fast!

Suzy said...

Seven and Amy are GORGEOUS!!!!

Thank you for stopping by...

You have your own gifts from heaven.

Love,
Suzy

BenefitScroungingScum said...

So behind on my blogging, but I love that photo! BG x