Thursday, April 10, 2008

Yay!! (I think??)




You Are Fairly Normal



You scored 65% normal on this quiz



Like most people you are normal in some ways...

But you aren't a completely normal person. You're a little weird too!



Why You Are Normal:



When you're in a car, you prefer to be the driver



You would rather be pale than tan



You find the Macarena to be the more embarrassing dance



You think glasses can make someone more attractive



You prefer fiction to non fiction





Why You Aren't Normal:



You'd rather have cockroaches than rats in your home



You are no longer with your first love



You know a little about many subjects



You prefer the moon to the sun



You would not eat meat from a cloned animal

10 comments:

C said...

You would not eat meat from a cloned animal: this is apparently not normal...am I missing something?!

BenefitScroungingScum said...

Normal is highly overrated! BG x

frog ponds rock... said...

I was wondering that as well Cat...

.. I totally agree BG..

Oh and BTW I like Non-Fiction as much as I enjoy fiction..

cheers kim

Unknown said...

I am NOT normal - not now, not EVER. But especially, not NOW. There is far too little time left to waste it being NORMAL. I'll take weird, perverse, perverted, obnoxious, (did I mention perverted?) obscene and (did I mention perverted?) all of that anytime over normal. Or is that normal?

Julie said...

Normal to whom?

Normal is subjective. Any quiz that would find you 65% normal is crazy in my book...

Anonymous said...

is anyone normal?

taz

Anonymous said...

You scored 55% normal on this quiz..

Taz

James Higham said...

Phew! So we're dealing with a normal person here. Yay.

River said...

Interesting, I'm only 60% normal.....

The Miss of Abyss said...

I'm 65% normal?

Gebus Wheezus, someone farked up big time.