Friday, April 4, 2008

The flame from my woodheater..

Yesterday I posted this photo and asked you, what you thought it was.. I had some amazing answers.. The correct answer was supplied by anon.. Some of the best quotes in history are also supplied by anon..
My mum comments as anon, as does Taz, but they both sign their names..*hint hint* So congratulations to you. Whoever you are???

It was indeed, the flame from my woodheater..
Here are some of the other answers...



Blogger River said...

Looks to me like a campfire shot of a red satin dress worn by a woman dancing around the fire..

*********************************
Now I think that answer is just poetry...

Blogger LceeL said...

Methinks I recognize the gentle swell of breast, top center, left arm up, right arm down

***************************************

Sorry Lou I have tried and tried but I cant see it..


Blogger Julie said...Dave threw up a cherry flavored condom.

I am so going to hell for that comment, which is my other guess for your photo..

****************************************

Thanks Julie, I frightened the dog I laughed so much at that comment.. I might also have slightly wet myself as well..heheheheheee

Thank you Everybody. Very, very very much for all your comments!!!!!!!

I think that I might do this again.. what do you reckon? I had fun..

I hope you did as well.

So I will finish with a great big YAY to anon...


Anonymous Anonymous said...

the flame from your wood heater

April 4, 2008 3:55 PM

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Just so you don't think I'm a total perv (it's best if people don't KNOW that), imagine, if you will, a Spanish Dancer, with dark curly hair, left arm extended up in the air and the right arm pointing straight down. She is facing away from you - toward your left front. So you see her back and her left side. Her left arm is out of your view - you see her armpit and the 'gentle swell of breast' on her left side. Her back is in shadow, and you can barely see her right arm, which is extended downward.
The bright spot center top, is that 'gentle swell'.

That's what I saw.

frog ponds rock... said...

Oh Lou.. that is poetry as well..

Julie said...

I almost did delete my comment about the cherry flavored condom, because it is in such extraordinarily bad taste...

Jientje said...

That's a great idea Kim! You didn't know what to write and ended up with two posts!

frog ponds rock... said...

It was still funny though Julie...

Yes Jinetje and I had fun as well always a bonus.. Now I am thinking of other things to photograph..

cheers kim xxx

Anonymous said...

bugger I missed it. But I couldn't have beat Julies comment though!

I would have guessed fire, you believe me right?

James Higham said...

I would have thought it was entry to hell.