Saturday, March 15, 2008

The Rocking Frog Stars.... Yay!!!!


I am not going to go into great detail awarding this AWARD... There aren't any rules or linky things attached to it.. this is just a laid back rocky frog star, ponds and all type award..

So without further ado!!!! Drrrrumroll Puurhhleeeease.

The Winners Are..

Bendy Girl.. for her post-- No special Treatment.

Tiff... for her post-- 5 things I sleep with

Maddy.. for her post-- small things

Lotus... because she rocks..

Julie.. for creating F.P.F.o.S

old knudsen for saying that I have the sexiest green eye since eric the cyclops

Fit Cat.. for her post ---chocolate..

Kelley... because she hates the hot weather as much as I do..

Casdok... for this post, which like most of casdok's posts make me think 'outside the square'

Bettina.. because she will pass it along to the coven, thus saving me heaps of time (hehehe)

Taz.. because of her consistently nice comments..

Xbox4NappyRash.. for having the balls to wank in public (sort of)

Veronica.. because she is my daughter and isn't really bossy(much)

Lou.. for sending tootsie rolls and making my heart sing with that small gift

Tex'sMissus... for quoting the Dalai Lama.....

Tracey... for her berry-misu recipe.. (and she will whinge if i forget her..hehehehehe)



15 comments:

Anonymous said...

thank you my loverly!
I am just about to fling some bling too but nothing as grand as this! Did you make this?

BenefitScroungingScum said...

Wow, thank you Kim I loves it! Did you make that? It's great. Hugs BG x x x

Anonymous said...

lmao! Got to love being a 3 for 1 deal ;)

Awesome looking award! You, m'dear, rock!

Old Knudsen said...

Yer eye puts Eric to shame.

Anonymous said...

OMG that is too cute!

Thanks for the reminder that I really really need to do a bling post!

Anonymous said...

grats everyone.. :)

taz

Anonymous said...

Oh it is so pretty! Thankyou!

Casdok said...

Oh thank you and what a great looking award it is!! :)

Anonymous said...

Whinge? Moi? Never!

ROFLMAO

Thanks chook. You KNOW I love bling! Even when it's only given out of pity!!

Martin said...

You mental bint...thank you.

That's actually quite a cool badge. I must show you a photo of our pond compete with frogs sometime.

oooh and for the record, the wank wasn't in public....
...I'm not allowed do that anymore.

Tex's Missus said...

Awwww, thank you so much Kim - that is only my second award EVER and as such, it will be treasured :)

C said...

Awww, thank you!

It's funny you know, my other screen name is froggiemurr (for LiveJournal)

Julie said...

Thanks, Kim!!! This is super!

Lotus (Sarcastic Mom) said...

You are spoiling me! Thank you so much, Kim. :-)

Gonna stick it on my love/blingorama page proudly!

Rachel said...

Great choices! I adore that award, it is so adorable and unique! Love it!!