Saturday, March 8, 2008

Favourite Photo Friday on Saturday



Yay!!! It is Saturday and that means that it is time for... Drumrollll Puhleeeease... Favourite Photo Friday on Saturday....

F.P.F.o.S is the brainchild of Julie... apparently julie is a pretzel eating hedonist *doh*



I have chosen these photos this week especially for Julie.. I have included some sky-shots because we share an obsession with the sky..I have also chosen some photos of the trees and stuff around my house because Julie mentioned that she liked the Aussie flora...










9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kim,
These are all so, so gorgeous. Moving to Tassie now.

Old Knudsen said...

What lovely scenes I must remember that the place is full of bugs and killer sting rays.

MarĂ­a said...

Those are gorgeous - I love the one with the rainbow especially. I'm such a girl. *lol*

And I love your about me - describes my house perfectly.



via Entrecard

Anonymous said...

once again some beaut pics there..

Tasmania is truly beautiful.. :)

i have to visit there one day thats for sure..

you are a talented photographer thats one thing for sure..

taz

BenefitScroungingScum said...

Omg, those photos are amazing. I love the rainbow one too. BG x

Anonymous said...

Oh, wow. I LOVE those misty shots.

Julie said...

The colors in the first two are so amazing. And the black outline of trees against the colors of the sky. Wow. Plus the shapes of the trees. Again with the wow.

I really like the misty ones, too,are those sheep in the background?

I love those tall trees behind the shed. They are such a cool shape.

All the shades of green are amazing.

The rainbow photo is so good, I am going to steal that one. It's now my desktop background photo. There's so much that is cool about that one -- the road twisting off, the rainbow, the sky -- half dark rainy clouds and half blue sky -- and the horizon. Stunning.

Thanks, Kim. These are really terrific photos. Really makes me want to visit Tasmania!

♥.Trish.♥ Drumboys said...

I love the rainbow Kim - awesome !

Anonymous said...

nice shots