Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Fancy that..




You Are Best Described By...



Farbstudie Quadrate

By Wassily Kandinsky

What Famous Work of Art Are You?
I was having a browse through the world of blogthings because I enjoy the spontaneity of the answers to their quizzes. and also because I find them scarily accurate.. This quiz I took for fun with my tongue firmly planted in my cheek. I answered the one question.. that is right .. one question, thinking that this will be different.. Well... I am slack jawed in amazement Kandinsky is one of my favourite artists... I am farking gobsmacked...* de do de do de do de do*

3 comments:

Unknown said...

The Meditative Rose, by Salvidor Dali was me. How weird is that?

Kellan said...

I was the same as you - WOO HOO!! I knew I loved ya!! Have a good day - Kellan

Casdok said...

I was Girl With Hair Ribbon
by Roy Lichtenstein !!