Saturday, January 12, 2008

Talk me into it..Puuurrrleeeaaase


Yesterday was so HOT and WINDY that I was stuck inside all day and I managed to catch up with all my favourite blogs..Miss Sniz wants a new couch/sofa and put her dilemma out into the blogosphere.. My dilemma is identical except it involves a camera. This gorgeous Camera 7.2 megapixels 12x optical zoom,Leica lens,*sigh*.. 2.5 inch lcd screen ,*drool*... and a hefty price tag..* Cough$659Cough* But as Kellan would say there is an upside..

The upside being that I buy xxxxxxx Hampers every Christmas.. For a small weekly outlay I get masses of boxes of Junk Food delivered to my door in December each year.. The Spouse and The Offspring swoon with joy at the sight of all that frozen pizza, meat pies ,chocolate desserts etc etc ,, that I refuse to buy for the rest of the year because that stuff is B.A.D for you and outrageously expensive as well..

I am thinking of converting most of the Junk Food into this Camera..Actually now that I have written this post I am 80% certain that I will probably order this Camera.. 12x optical zoom..
12x optical zoom..12x optical zoom..

What do you Reckon??? should I? should I? should I?

Updated:- I asked my mother about the camera... Mum reckons it is a good buy.. So as a good daughter
I really should do what my mother suggests shouldn't I..hehehehe

16 comments:

Julie said...

Well, since I just bought myself an expensive camera and two lenses, I definitely think you should do it...

How cranky would the Spouse and The Offspring be to be deprived of their junk? And just think of the great photos of their cranky faces you could get, and from a safe distance since its a 12x optical zoom!

frog ponds rock... said...

Julie: Exactly what I was thinking hehehehe...the boys will still get 20% of their yearly junk food fix..

I rang my mum and she Reckons it is a good buy. And I would never ever in a million years spend that amount of money on myself..so at $16 a week I think I am gonna do it..

Veronica Foale said...

Go for it!!! I want one now too.

TinkingBell said...

Oh definitely - it should be yours - it should!

2paw said...

Yes, I think you should spend some money for something you want. You will gain a great deal of happiness form it, and we all eat too much junk anyway!!!

Anonymous said...

yah..

go for it..

spoil yaself.. :)

Anonymous said...

I say go for it!
XXXXXX sucks anyway! They ripped us off big time this year. Go the camera, you only live once. I love cameras.

Anonymous said...

That camera has your name written all over it. Before you buy it though, check out www.dealsdirect.com.au I don't know if they'll have exactly what you're after, but they have awesome prices. I've bought heaps of stuff off them and never had a problem. My next camera is on there at the moment! Just waiting to pay off the credit card...

Anonymous said...

buy it. buy it today.

Sell your grand daughter. She is real cute. You could get a new washing machine too!

Bwaaaaa haaaaaa haaaaaaa!!!

Unknown said...

How much does it cost? As you said, you know my couch dilemmas, so I have no advice to give. I can't even figure itself out myself.

Anonymous said...

Anything more than point and click and I'm lost. Even with the new digital one, the 5 second delay means I've always just missed it.
Cheers

Kellan said...

I also just bought a pretty expensive camera (got it for Christmas) - I am not the one to go to if you want me to talk you out of it. Go for it! I love my new camera (not that I really know how to totally use it yet) and am so glad we bought it!! I can't wait to see your pictures! See ya. Kellan

frog ponds rock... said...

Veronica:I am going to buy it..I have decided.. And David said he doesn't care about the Junk food anyway.. *sigh* he's a good boy.

Tinkingbell: I agree with you wholeheartedly!!!!

2paw:I will be very Happy with it.You are right about the Junk..

Taz: I think I will.. Imagine the shots I could take with that camera...*drool*

Tiff: Oh bugger Tiff You really are having a bad run honey...I love Cameras too!!!

Tracey:Yep I think I can definately see my name engraved right there on the side, right near the words.... Mine Mine all Mine Muawhahahaha.. ooops!!! Thanks for the addy I will check them out too!!

Kelley: mmmm now you have got me thinking..Bugger!!! I don't have enough water to run a proper washing machine.. I am such a tightarse oops greenie I couldn't bear to use that amount of water just to wash clothes..And I would still stop an auto halfway through to bucket the water onto the fruit trees *sigh*

Sniz: It is on a payment plan of $16 a week for 40 weeks, through ******* Hampers..I am going to buy it... It is the only way I could ever afford a camera Like that..

Maddy; My camera has a 3 second delay.. It annoys me.. I miss heaps of great shots of Miss Amy because of it..

Kellan: Thanks.. My mum has a very similar camera, I used hers on xmas Day and Loved it...

Thankyou very much I am going to buy the Camera.. YAY...

dawn224 said...

justification rocks!

Unknown said...

Yes! I have had my ol' faithful for 4 years. It only has 3.2 megapixels. You can really tell now. I am about to upgrade.

Good on you!

gail said...

I think EVERYONE should have a spankin' nice camera. DO IT.