Friday, November 16, 2007

Another Meme.

Bec From Bad Mummy Has Tagged me to do this Meme

This is 7 Random or Weird Facts about myself..

The Rules are I must link to the person who Tagged me..* Hi Bec Waves*

I must post the rules.. (am Doing that bit right now)

Tag 7 random People at the end of it and link them as well..

Let each person know they have been tagged by leaving them a comment on their blog..


Veronica tagged me for this only the other day, and on that post I didn't really share 7 random or weird facts .I just shared stuff about me.. so this time will be different, maybe?

I started going Grey in High School and unfortunately passed that gene on to my offspring..
oops Sorry Veronica.

I like my sandwiches to be cut into triangles. 4 triangles for toasted, 2 for salad.

I have no idea how to format this page so it looks half reasonable...

My favourite colour is purple.

I always wear odd socks.

I buy all my clothes from the op-shop.

I am going to dye my hair purple this weekend..Yay


I have absolutely no idea who to tag for this meme . So I will leave it open.. I know that might seem like I am copping out.. Well you're right I am hehehehe cheers Kim

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

cool..

purple hair.. :D

Anonymous said...

I found my first grey hair on the train on the way home from school. I was sixteen. That memory still haunts me.